top of page

The Golden Space Group

Public·106 members

Chile U23 VS Paraguay U23 live watch 02/02/2024

Uruguay U-23 are playing Chile U-23 at the South America Qualification of Olympic Games on January 27. The match will kick off 23:00 UTC.

Keeper Mary Earps came to the visitors' rescue when she pulled off a superb save to thwart Willliams from the spot. But there was to be no denying Williams the second time around as she riffled the ball into the top left-hand corner. The emphatic finish summed up Williams' courageous character as she dashed United’s hopes of securing all three points. Hasan Salihamidzic, sporting director of Bayern, and executive board member Oliver Kahn posed more than two metres either side of Muller on Tuesday - respecting advice for individuals to reduce social interaction in order to minimise the risk of transmitting Covid-19. Both sides signed with a really good feeling. Posted at 120'+2' Second Half Extra Time ends, Kilmarnock 3, Aberdeen 4. Goal!Posted at 120'+1' Own Goal by Connor Johnson, Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock 3, Aberdeen 4. Posted at 120' Foul by Nicke Kabamba (Kilmarnock). Posted at 120' Dean Campbell (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Goal!Posted at 119' Goal! Kilmarnock 3, Aberdeen 3. Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. And this is where Ancelotti's reputation will come in, where his name alone and the opportunity to play under him will attract players who would not have previously considered Everton. Would this be the case with Moyes, whose name was greeted with such negativity by Toffees supporters when raised? Would this be the case with Bournemouth's Eddie Howe or the Portuguese coach Vitor Pereira, who were also mentioned?It would not. The gap is what it is," Guardiola said. After 28 fixtures, the gap is this. No doubts about this. They lost one game, they draw another one, it's because they deserve to be there. The league is deserved and it's done. In other competitions we have won two this season (including the Community Shield). Shakhtar have already lost two home games in European competition this season. Benfica have only lost two of their last 19 games. Benfica have only lost one of their last 11 away matches. Shakhtar Donetsk had a tough draw in the Champions League and failed to make it to the knock-out stages. Now in the Europa League, they host Benfica in the first leg of their last 32 tie. Liverpool completed a remarkable unbeaten calendar year with a 2-0 victory over Sheffield United at Anfield. See alsoLiverpool v Sheffield United - Premier League updates Goals from Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane in either half extended Liverpool’s unbeaten run in the Premier League to 37 games. The win is Liverpool’s 11th in a row and stretches their lead at the top of the table to 13 points with a game in hand. Curtis always was sharp up top. My mum's got six sisters," Curtis explains. All of them were teachers apart from my mum. I thought, 'Get my teaching qualifications, then do barbering'. My parents owned Charlie Parker's [barber's shop]. They had four or five salons in the mid-to-late 80s and early 90s. It's always been in the family, the hairdressing, so I thought I'd mix the two - teaching from my mum's side, and then the barbering. Paul Lambert got injured the week before in the Old Firm game, which was a massive blow as he would've marked Paul Scholes. When Lambert was at Borussia Dortmund, his role was to nullify the best player of the opposition, so if he played, I don't think Scholes would've scored twice. That's my excuse, anyway. Former Scotland striker Billy Dodds: "I was at Dundee United at that point and Paul Sturrock was my manager. Crystal Palace will not have an easy job in this duel at home ground against Arsenal. Both sides are in the middle of standings, host is just one point above visitors, but it will not means a lot in this duel, they will need to prove their quality on the pitch. Arsenal has boosted their self confidence after a victory in last round against Manchester United, and no doubt they are eager to continue winning row. Crystal Palace have a long list of unavailable players including their suspended captain Luka Milivojevic. Arsenal coach Mikel Arteta will ask full commitment from all players, and this is a very good opportunity for new three points. Victory for Arsenal with more than 1.5 goals Friendly match that should take place on the neutral ground, and where two teams from different level of leagues, will try their squad for the current season. Nam Dinh is among the lower part of the competition in the top level, while Pho failed to promote in the playoff with the second last at the League 1. It just feels right. Having been part of the England Under-19 squad that reached 2013's European final - alongside now-senior stars including Nikita Paris and Beth Mead - and having started 2017's Women's FA Cup final at Wembley, Williams' footballing CV was undoubtedly among the strongest of last summer's free agents from the Women's Super League, but a number of options fell through. Everyone made me believe I was going to join Real Madrid'"I felt like I was giving a lot to football and it wasn't giving back," Williams added. More games are expected to be played in empty stadiums over the weekend with local authorities in each German state responsible for the final decision. Germany's Health Minister Jens Spahn has advised that meetings of more than 1,000 people should be cancelled. The German Football League said on Monday it was in charge of making sure the games were held on the scheduled dates and it was up to local authorities to decide on the fans' entry or not. Atlas have been so much inconsistent in this season. But lately they have been showing progress. They have won 2 of their last 5 matches and will be eyeing to avoiding a defeat here in this match. Morelia is underperforming lately, and it seems like the can’t secure victory to save their campaign. They need to come back on the track as soon as possible, however, they have a very good squad. They should play well against Atlas and will be confident to secure a victory. But I don't think that they can win here. I would go for a draw. Posted at 78' Foul by Gian-Luca Waldschmidt (Sport-Club Freiburg). SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Sport-Club Freiburg. Gian-Luca Itter replaces Vincenzo Grifo. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Nils Petersen (Sport-Club Freiburg) header from the left side of the six yard box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Vincenzo Grifo with a cross following a corner. Posted at 74' Corner, Sport-Club Freiburg. Le Havre have won 2 of their last 5 matches. They have also drawn 2 and lost 2. They sit on 5th spot right now with 25 points from 16 matches. They have scored 27 goals and conceded 17 goals as well. There have been 17 goals combine in their 7 home matches. I expect them to score at least 2 goals here. SportPesa suspends gambling operations in KenyaRooney mania as Everton play Gor MahiaSportPesa's sponsorship amounted to some US$565,000 (60m Kenyan shillings), which covered a significant amount of the club's annual running costs, which are believed to be in the region of $750,000 (80m Ksh). Media playback is not supported on this device Sports betting has exploded across Africa, but are the betting companies playing it straight? "With no football to be played it is only going to get worse," admitted Rachier. Messi had not scored in his previous four games but put the Spanish champions ahead in the 14th minute by dancing and barging his way past three players to slot home for the opener. He doubled the lead in the 37th with an equally impressive strike before completing his treble moments later and netted late in the second half for his fourth goal before Arthur Melo completed the drubbing with a tap-in. Avai were winning 2-0 away to local rivals Figueirense in Florianopolis when video images showed the shirtless fan running towards their team bench. The fan was hauled over by reserve goalkeeper Gledson before another Avai player, Bruno Silva, aimed a kick at the fan -- who was now on the ground -- but accidentally struck his team mate instead. Iker Casillas on his heart attack Casillas says it was a "privilege" to have played with RonaldoIker Casillas is a proper Real legend. Having started there as a kid he came through the ranks and between 1997-2016 saw all the Galacticos come and go. There's nothing the former Spain keeper didn't win there - five La Liga trophies, three Champions Leagues, two Spanish Cups and four Spanish Super Cups, two Fifa World Club trophies, three Intercontinental Cups and two Uefa Supercups. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Jan Zamburek (Brentford) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Tariqe Fosu-Henry. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Emiliano Marcondes (Brentford). Posted at 90'+1' Chris Martin (Derby County) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Tariqe Fosu-Henry (Brentford) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Chile U23 vs Paraguay U23 Live Score & Result | 2 Feb 2024 10 hours ago — Chile U23 vs Paraguay U23 soccer livescore starts on 02/02/2024 - Olympic Games: South America Qualification. But it was Welsh's 61st-minute free-kick that took the Highlanders through. Twenty years on from their historic cup win away to Celtic, John Robertson's team now go in to Sunday's quarter-final draw, which takes place after the Clyde-Celtic match. Reaction & as it happenedHosts master conditionsIn blustery, wet conditions, the first chance fell to the visitors but Steve Lawson pulled his shot wide from the edge of the area. The Franchi (stadium) has hit rock bottom. However, Fiorentina owner Rocco Commisso, describing Gasperini's comments as "very harsh and offensive" said that Atalanta needed to get their own house in order. Commisso said he and his son were insulted during an away match against Atalanta this season, as was Fiorentina striker Federico Chiesa. NAC Breda against Jung Ajax in Netherlands Eerste Divisie round 15. Both teams are top of the table with wonderful forms. The host are 6th in the league with 24 points from 14 matches, scoring 21 goals against 15. Both are in Promotion Playoff group. Jung Ajax are 3rd in the league with 26 points from 14 matches, scoring 42 goals against 22. The last 4 meetings between both teams ended in over 2.5 goals scored after 90 minutes of play. I expect goals to be scored here as all Ajax games has mostly seen even over 3.5 or more. The trouble flared in Monday's match when Lapadula converted an 83rd-minute penalty to cut Cagliari's lead to 2-1 and then rushed to grab the ball out of the net. Sweden international Olsen got there first and hoofed the ball away, prompting an angry remonstration from Lapadula. Olsen then shoved Lapadula with his shoulder, Lapadula appeared to headbutt Olsen on the chin and then Olsen pushed Lapadula to the ground before also falling over, clutching his face. Beautiful. Later on in the game the Belgian rounded the keeper, advanced on the goal, and absolutely yammered it into the empty net from about four yards. More of all of this, please. It's so nice to see him having fun. IN THE CHANNELS Did you wake up this morning and think "Hey, remember that time Grant Holt scored a hat-trick for Norwich against Ipswich Town. He did it every year, week in, week out. Wright: "What he did in the Champions League final [in 2005] was a fantastic achievement, one of the greatest I've seen. Jordan Henderson Jordan Henderson lifted the Champions League, the Uefa Super Cup and Club World Cup in 2019Premier League appearances: 335Goals: 29Clubs: Sunderland, LiverpoolPremier League titles: None - although Liverpool are runaway leaders in the 2019-20 seasonLineker: "He's had to step into the shoes of Steven Gerrard, who is one of the greatest English players of all time. There was a minute's silence in the centre circle," recalled Paul Edwards, Town's goalkeeper that day - a lifelong Reds fan and one of several Liverpudlians in that team. There I was, against the team I'd followed since I was a lad, stood 20 yards away from my heroes," he told BBC Radio Shropshire. In the background, I could see the Liverpool supporters, of which I counted myself as one. And when they played 'You'll Never Walk Alone' over the tannoy, that was me gone. Espanyol are currently bottom of La Liga, but the Portuguese boss still expects a difficult test for his team. The table doesn't mean anything, it's a different competition and we're going to face a very tough opponent with quality players," he added. Abelardo [Fernandez] is a good manager. I know him, I've faced him before and it's going to be very tough for us. Espanyol is a very good team. There are differences in the competitions, but I'm not a 100% follower of La Liga now. Lyon fell 3-0 behind two minutes into the second half in farcical fashion as Marcal sent the ball under the bar trying to clear Julian Draxler's back pass in the area. But the visitors did not give up and Terrier reduced the arrears with a low shot from just inside the box after being set up by Cherki. Timo Werner scored his 25th goal of the Bundesliga season as RB Leipzig kept pace with Borussia Dortmund in the race for a top-two finish by winning 4-2 in an entertaining game in Cologne. The coveted forward took advantage of disastrous defending to score during a spell of three goals in seven minutes in a manic second half. Leipzig remain two points behind Dortmund with five games remaining. It was the first Bundesliga game to be played in June since 1995. A small group of fans, some with red flares, greeted the team coach when it arrived at the ground before kick-off, while fireworks were set off outside Anfield throughout the match. During the game, Merseyside Police announced they had put in place a dispersal order between 21:30 BST today and 21:30 BST on Friday as they anticipate large crowds gathering in Liverpool after the club lifted the trophy. Charlton had spells in charge of Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. He led the Republic of Ireland to their first major finals at Euro 88 and the World Cup quarter-finals at Italia 90. Leeds United, where he spent his entire 21-year playing career and made a joint club record 773 appearances before retiring as a player in 1973, said they were "deeply saddened". Charlton, part of the Leeds side that won the 1969 League title and the 1972 FA Cup, is the third club legend and former England international to die this year after Norman Hunter and Trevor Cherry. The Brazilian has had a fragile relationship with PSG ever since courting a move to Barcelona in the close season and came in for renewed criticism for going to watch the Davis Cup in Madrid just as he was recovering from a hamstring problem. He looked to be lacking sharpness in Friday's 2-0 win over Lille, his first game for six weeks and did not react well to being substituted in the 65th minute. Assisted by David Silva with a cross following a corner. Posted at 65' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Joe Bryan. Posted at 63' Foul by Angeliño (Manchester City). Posted at 63' Ivan Cavaleiro (Fulham) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Nicolás Otamendi (Manchester City) header from very close range is too high. Assisted by Ilkay Gündogan with a cross following a corner. Chile U23 vs Paraguay U23 live score, H2H and lineups Chile U23 Paraguay U23 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2 Feb 2024 at 23:00 UTC time in CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic, Group B, South America. But Pogba will first and foremost try to give his best and then we'll see at the end of the season if he ought to remain or not. Paper Round’s view: Pogba clearly needs to move on in the summer, because the chances of him being reinvigorated at Old Trafford seem slim. Regardless of his poor performances over the last few years, he undoubtedly expected that the club would not have been mismanaged quite so badly. So I am sad for it, but that's life. Unai is a fantastic coach. Not happy at Arsenal, obviously, but a fantastic coach with a proven record. With a bit of a rest, another big club will come for him and his career will be bck on track. So no dramas mi amigo, keep going and you will get another club. Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has been linked to Arsenal in the past, and is again seen as a candidate for Emery's job, and Mourinho praised the Englishman for what he has achieved on the South Coast. The Poland international is expected to return late next month and West Ham have not kept a clean sheet ever since while backup goalkeeper Roberto Jimenez has failed to impress, making a number of mistakes to concede goals. The diagnosis of Fabianski is clear, after you have surgery, you need some amount of time to recover," Pellegrini said. Their recent loss against United doesn't exactly bode well, but Guardiola's men have since steadied themselves and are once again a team in form. Manchester City come into this fixture having won each of their last three, scoring eight goals and conceding two in the process. Robbie Savage?"Even he seemed surprised. But this wasn't an impromptu episode of 606. Savage didn't grill the MP for West Suffolk on whether Manchester United could win the title next year if they sign Jadon Sancho, Jack Grealish, Kalidou Koulibaly and the government comes up with a vaccine. No, the former Wales midfielder - joining the briefing in his role as a Daily Mirror columnist - had a serious political question. Assisted by Abdoul Kader Bamba. BookingPosted at 85' Charles Traoré (Nantes) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 85' Foul by Thilo Kehrer (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 85' Abdoul Kader Bamba (Nantes) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Corner, Paris Saint Germain. Conceded by Imran Louza. Posted at 83' Ángel Di María (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 83' Foul by Charles Traoré (Nantes). I believe in very fast and offensive match in this duel from Austria Bundesliga and that is pretty real to expect, if we just see how this rivals are playing. Austria was very efficient all season, but in last round, they are played poor and just 0-0, what was for me really huge surprise. What will be this time, we will see but I see very fast match with at least four goals. Hartberg is played in last two matches 2-1 and 1-3, so probably they will also continue on same level and this time. Yes, over 3,5 is more than ok. While Freiburg have lost just one of their last six Bundesliga games, Hertha have failed to win any of their last seven. They have earned just two points in that time period, losing five of their seven games. We feel that they will struggle to turn their fortunes around in Saturday's tricky test versus Freiburg. Then, last season, they pushed City all the way only to be beaten to the honours by a solitary point, with Pep Guardiola's side sealing the tile on the final day. However, an incredibly dominant campaign this time around, in which the Reds have won 28 of their 31 fixtures, meant any end-of-season drama never looked likely. A 4-0 win against Crystal Palace meant a draw or Chelsea win in their game against Manchester City would cement the championship for the Reds and when the final whistle went at Stamford Bridge there were scenes of jubilation outside Anfield, while a group of Liverpool players gathered to watch the game. In coach Yalsin's debut, Besiktas were tested at Rizespor headquarters to prevail 2-1, continuing their good tradition. Despite the victory, Besiktas remain in 7th place and need continuous positive results to come in at least fourth place.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members