top of page

The Golden Space Group

Public·106 members

Today: Tajikistan vs Jordan live watch 2 February 2024

LIVELive and direct – catch the excitement of Tajikistan vs Jordan in ESPN FootBalL: AFC Asian Cup . Our live stream coverage promises an ...LL Cbiz Newz · GBNews

I will suggest a draw in this match. Shorts are on the 8th place with 22 points. They will hardly find any motivation in the remaining period. Shorts are 13 points away from the drop zone, but also far away from the top of the table. In the first match after the break they lost 2:0 to Al-Ittihad. Wahda, meanwhile, are on the 6th place with 27 points. They are in series of two draws. Wahda shared the points with Al-Sahel before the break and also shared the points with Al Jazeera last week. The reverse fixture played in November finished with a goalless draw, so I expect something similar again. Tajikistan vs Jordan 02.02.2024 at AFC Asian Cup 2023 Overview of the football match on 02.02.2024 between Jordan and Tajikistan that is part of Asia AFC Asian Cup 2023 Quarterfinals stage. Match live stream ... Hapoel umm al fahm host Hapoel Petah Tikva in the round of 32 of the second Israeli football league. These two teams are at the top of the relegation zone and have nothing to play for. I expect a boring game without goals. Umm al fahm in the league have drawn 4 of the last 5 games. Their last game was a goalless draw at home against Ahi Nazareth. Umm al Fahm also unbeaten in last 5 games and just one defeat from ten. Hapoel Petah Tikva is the team that is the leader the group with 41 points. Both teams are far from the danger zone. I expect a boring game. Thank you so much. Bale's fellow Wales international Aaron Ramsey, of Juventus, has made two £10,000 donations to the NHS in Wales. One of the sums went to the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, which serves an area including Caerphilly, where Ramsey was born. The former Cardiff City player previously gave the same sum to the same charity as Bale - Cardiff and Vale Health charity. Other donations from football figures include Lionel Messi and Pep Guardiola each giving a million euros to medical causes. The referee in real time thought, in his opinion, that the offence didn't warrant a red card. Some might have disagreed with him, including those in Stockley Park, but that's the referee's opinion. Another referee might see the same incident totally differently and he would be entitled to that also. We were told that VAR was there to 'assist' the referee, not overturn his decision. What has taken place, by those pressing the buttons, is bordering on a coup d'etat and Fifa should stop it. Shakhtyor lost semi final against Dinamo Brest since first leg lost 2-0 in Brest and second one was 0-2 down at half time. But than miracle happen. They turn over game and at the moment result was 4-2! They needed one more goal but failed to score. So they must be empty physically and emotionally as well. I can't be sure how they will react today. Manchester United vs Manchester City predictions for Tuesday’s League Cup semi-final at Old Trafford. Can the hosts bag themselves a favourable result ahead of the second leg? Read on for our free League Cup predictions and betting tips. The Premier League has the biggest contracts - more than £3bn a year in total - and therefore the most to lose, so it needs to finish the season. Without pushing the current end date of 17 May back, that will not happen. Moving the Euros is essential if seasons are to stand any chance of being completed. An easy solution then?Not entirely. Uefa has its own TV contracts and sponsors to satisfy, so moving the Euros is not without consequences. The FRF also said in a statement it has suspended ticket sales for the 2021 European Under-21 Championship qualifier between Romania and Denmark on March 31. Romania confirmed last month its first case of coronavirus in a man from the southern county of Gorj and more than a dozen other cases have been reported since. OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN INJURY - Ah, no. Oxlade-Chamberlain lands on his right leg and something squirts out uncontrollably. It probably isn't his knee, and it looks like it his ankle, but that could do for a month or two - at least - for him. PENALTY! MANE GOES DOWN! Rafinha is booked for hauling down Mane down the middle. It was a hard-fought derby. Both teams will feel they did everything they could possibly do. We need more points but we've got 10 games left. The way this group of players is I can't really see us surrendering what we've done so far. But we don't take anything for granted. On relegation: "You can never say never, it's good to get back-to-back wins and we've got two important games coming up [at home to Watford then away at Bournemouth]. 'Correct Score' players can try a 3-1 win for the English side, who for all their attacking quality have made a habit of conceding this season, shipping a single goal in six of their last ten. Monterrey have also made a habit of finding the net, scoring at least once in every game they've played since late September. I never complain at the guy with the whistle because it's not the referee any more. I think the referee should always be the man on the pitch and the people in the office should just support and assist. That's not the way it is. The referee who is not very good on the pitch, we cannot expect that he's good in the office. We're going in a direction that's really bad for the beautiful game, the game that everybody fell in love with. There are sacrifices too. You try telling your wife you can’t use a click and collect slot at the supermarket on a Saturday because Neman are away to Shakhtyor Soligorsk (it ended 0-0). Also nobody tell her why I’ve genuinely started looking into going to Grodno - near the Polish and Lithuanian borders - for our family holiday when this is all over. And I am far from the only one - there is now an English language Neman Grodno fans account on Twitter, Glasgow and Yorkshire supporters pages and ones for Ireland and Turkey too. The decisions by Manchester United and Everton to explore the possibility of safe standing were welcomed by their respective supporters' groups. Liverpool have historically said their supporters' position on the issue is "uniquely complex". Fans who visited Celtic's stadium to witness safe standing in action last year said they found the experience "overwhelmingly positive". A petition calling for the introduction of safe standing signed by more than 112,000 people in 2018 prompted then sports minister Tracey Crouch to commission an official review. Plenty of Premier League clubs are interested, which means it is imperative for the 33-year-old that Chelsea sign a replacement forward and allow him to take his chance elsewhere. Newcastle could be a perfect destination, with club-record signing Joelinton struggling for form, and the Magpies' wingers could really compliment Giroud's playing style. Tajikistan vs Jordan Live Tajikistan vs Jordan live starts on 02/02/2024 at 11:30 UTC time in Asian Cup. Currently, Tajikistan rank -, while Jordan hold - position. Looking to compare ... West Bromwich Albion go to this match unbeaten in 14 and with nine wins in their last 15 matches. They have failed to score in just one of their last 15 matches. That match they failed to score in (against Leeds United) remains their only loss in the season. While West Bromwich Albion have done well so far in the season, they do not boast the best defence in the Championship. Atalanta, meanwhile, sensations in the Champions League this season, are on course to qualify for the competition again thanks to their league form, which has them sitting in fourth place. A 2-0 win over Bologna sent Lazio top for the first time in 20 years, showing the incredible job Simone Inzaghi has done in his time at the club. Soldado struck after three minutes to send the Andalusians ahead but his former club levelled through Rodrigo Moreno, who already had a goal ruled out. Valencia goalkeeper Jaume Domenech made some excellent saves to keep the hosts at bay but with extra-time beckoning, Jaume Costa handled in the area and Soldado completed his brace. In terms of attacking stats this season, former Chelsea player De Bruyne ranks in the top five for most shots (52), most times in hitting the woodwork (3), most through balls (11) and providing the most crosses (170). Guardiola said: "I am delighted with the way we played. We created a lot and played really good. I enjoyed it much more [than the Arsenal game]. Kevin de Bruyne was incredible tonight - he won the game for us. Graham Potter's Brighton are the only Premier League side without a victory in 2020. Wolves forward Diogo Jota has scored six goals in his last three appearances in all competitions. Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (1730) *Burnley are unbeaten in their last six matches in the league, conceding two goals during this streak. Ceuta FC and Real Sociedad will meet in the second round in Copa Del Rey. Ceuta play in the fourth tier. They are one of the best team in their group, but they have no chance to catch the La Liga opponent. The guest team played a team from Tercera League in the previous round (8-0) and they reached a knock out victory. They received 8 goals that game, 5 players scored goal. The difference is extremely big, the home team must focus the defensive play, while the Real Sociedad will score a goal in a row. My tip: over. Porto have won all of their six home games this season and while Tondela have only lost once on the road and have performed better away from home, the visitors are set for their biggest test of the campaign against the sides with the only 100% home record. Porto average 3.00 points per home game and score an average of 2.50 goals per home game and concede an average of 0.00, while Tondela’s away games produce an average of 2.57 total goals, all of which ties in well with our prediction for a 2-0 home win. But one thing is for certain, Hornets boss Nigel Pearson will have been at his side all week to get a reaction from them this weekend. I think we will see one, but if it is tight towards the end, I think it will be a nervous ending for everyone after what we saw last week. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Katie's prediction: 2-1SUNDAY Sheff Utd v Bournemouth (14:00 GMT)Bournemouth have now won two games in a row, and against the teams around them in the table too - Aston Villa and Brighton. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Christian Eriksen with a cross following a corner. Posted at 60' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Trent Alexander-Arnold. Posted at 60' Attempt blocked. Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Man City: Ederson 7, Walker 7, Angelino 6, Otamendi 8, Fernandinho 7, Rodri 9, Silva 8, Bernardo 9, De Bruyne 9, Sterling 8, Jesus 9. Subs: Mahrez 6, Foden 6, Garcia N/A. KEY MOMENTS 6’ - NO GOAL! Well-worked corner picks out Angelino, who lashes a volley for goal, Jesus gets a touch, the ball finds the net, but Jesus is adjudged to be offside. In the 'Correct Score' market a 2-1 win for the visitors appeals. Wimbledon have a great habit of scoring at home, but they rarely exceed a single goal, scoring just once on nine occasions at Kingsmeadow this term. Such a stat doesn't bode well for them against a side that has regularly scored twice away from home. Recent form and a league double over Valladolid last season means that the visitors will be riding high going into this weekend's clash, although Lega are still in search of their first away win of the campaign following three draws and five defeats on the road thus far. Milan deserve a lot more points than they currently have,” Conte told a media conference on Saturday. They are a great team and have added a champion like Ibrahimovic, who brings confidence and experience. He has played for both clubs, so it will be emotional for him. The derby always has hidden dangers and the extra difficulties are intensified, because there is this desire to be on top in the city. Well, both teams are no long what they used to be for sure because they lost a few very important players, you can see that and by their results. Bunyodkor after 5 rounds have overall of 3 - 0 - 2 ; 5 - 8 while Lokomotiv Tashkent have 2 - 0 - 3 ; 6 - 8. Both teams have lost from teams that well are weaker than them certainly especially Lokomotiv who lost from Namangan 3-0 , Metallurg Bekabad 0-3 and at the previous round they were shocked from Sogdiana at home again with 1-2. Bunyodkor on the other hand lost from AGMK and from Pahtakor but for sure that they had much much more difficult opponents , I mean you cannot compare AGMK and Pakhtakor with Sogdiana vs Metallurg Bekabad.The odds are just IMO very good and there is good value. Maybe if this match was played under difficult circumstances where both teams were still at their best I would've skip it for sure (Because after all this is still derby match) but with performances like this by Tashkent I just have to go against them. !LIVE: Tajikistan vs Jordan Live Today Match Feb 02, 2024 4 hours ago — Tajikistan vs Jordan · 90+3' SAVE! - De Gea denies Jimenez from inside the six-yard box (WOL 0-1 MUN) · 85' NO GOAL! -Rashford is denied. What then took place was quite sensational. Sarr's first goal, while important, was opportunistic. However, his second was of the highest quality. To leave Lovren and Van Dijk struggling to catch him before dispatching the most glorious finish was a sight to see. And, boy, did I enjoy it. Did you know? It was the first time Sarr has been involved in three goals in a single game in 108 appearances in the top five European leagues.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members