Fri, Jun 05 | www.facebook.com/thegoldenspaceglobal

Conserving Rivers: Our Source of Life

Join Dr. Kalithasan from the Global Environment Centre who will share his experience as a river scientist and talk about the importance of caring for our rivers and how to keep it clean. Learn how rivers and water are a source of life and how we can take care of it better.
Registration is Closed

Time & Location

Jun 05, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+8
www.facebook.com/thegoldenspaceglobal

About the Workshop

Join Dr. Kalithasan from the Global Environment Centre who will share his experience as a river scientist and talk about the importance of caring for our rivers and how to keep it clean. There is only 2.5% of freshwater on earth with rivers being one of the main resources. The rest of the 97.5% is salt water from the ocean. Learn how rivers and water are a source of life and how we can take care of it better.

Registration is Closed

Share This Event